LIDINE 2023: LIght Detection In Noble Elements
The objective of the LIDINE conference series is to promote discussion among members of the particle and nuclear physics communities about detector technologies based on noble elements and their applications such as dark matter, neutrino oscillations, solar and supernova neutrinos, coherent elastic neutrino-nucleus scattering, neutrinoless double-beta decay, neutron EDM, and medical physics.
The conference is organized along the following tracks:
- Light/charge response in Noble Elements (gas, liquid, dual phase)
- Light/charge readout (PMTs, SiPM, WLS, electronics, etc.)
- Detector techniques (HV, cryogenics, purification, calibration, etc.)
- Signal reconstruction and identification (analysis methods, simulations)
- Applications (dark matter, neutrino, precision frontier, medicine, etc.)
The conference fee is 250 € if paid by July 29th, and 300 € when paid after that date. The price includes the coffee breaks and lunches. A supplement of 50 € will be included in the registration fee for those attending the conference dinner. Details on payment will be sent by email once registration is completed.
- Abstract Submission: July 16th.
- Early registration (including payment of the conference fee of 250 €): July 29th.
- Late registration (including payment of the conference fee of 300 €): September 8th.
- Conference proceedings submission: November 30th.
International Scientific Committee:
- Nicola Canci (INFN Napoli)
- Theresa Fruth (Univ. of Sidney)
- Marcin Kuźniak (AstroCeNT)
- Qing Lin (Univ. of Science and Technology of China)
- Ana Amelia Machado (Campinas State Univ.)
- Kaixuan Ni (UC San Diego)
- Tina Pollmann (Nikhef/Univ. of Amsterdam)
- Roberto Santorelli (CIEMAT) - Chair
- Marco Selvi (INFN, Bologna)
- Andrzej Szelc (Univ. of Edinburgh)
- Denver Whittington (Syracuse Univ.)
Local Organising Committee:
- Susana Cebrián (CAPA/Univ. of Zaragoza)
- Pilar Coca (CIEMAT) - Secretary
- Paola Ferrario (Donostia International Physics Center/Ikerbasque)
- Pablo García Abia (CIEMAT)
- Diego González Díaz (IGFAE/Univ. Santiago de Compostela)
- Gloria Luzón (CAPA/Univ. of Zaragoza)
- María Martínez (CAPA/Univ. of Zaragoza)
- Francesc Monrabal (Donostia International Physics Center)
- Joaquim Palacio Navarro (Canfranc Underground Laboratory, LSC)
- Carmen Palomares (CIEMAT)
- Vicente Pesudo (CIEMAT)
- Roberto Santorelli (CIEMAT)
Note: in order to submit an abstract, you shall register on the CIEMAT Indico.